keyurchudasama2
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not root
Frequency of Occurrence: First Time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone was working fine till last evening. Suddenly it restarted itself and stuck at ASUS log since then. I could not even start recovery mode. Even charged it 100% twice since then and trying again again to turn it on.

Kindly help on this issue.
15 REPLIES 15

gie
Star I
Hi, ASUS team.. any upadate on this issue, my phone sufferfing same problem one week after install new update 3 week ago

rdiggi1
Star I
Well, I had same problem after I installed an update of 140 MB.
Then, I downloaded an update from ASUS website for the phone, of around 1.6 GB.
I copied the update zip file to memory card.
Inserted it in the phone, and went to Recovery Mode (By pressing Vol. Down + Power, till ASUS logo appears)
There, I selected 'Install Update From External Storage', and chose the update zip file. And Waited like 10 minutes. And Boom! The phone started working.
I hope, this works for you too.

Kuba
Star III
Hey, which update did you choose?
And are you having issues with Power button??
Because apparently my phone had the same bug but I am able to turn it on and use it as usually except using power button (so to unlock I use gesture)
Could you please then type the name of this update and how could I install it on my phone when I can use it? Probably it will wipe off my data so I can backup this thankfully.

rdiggi1
Star I
I just googled 'asus max pro m2 update', the first link will take you to that 1.57 GB update, under 'BIOS and Firmware' category.
It has just been 8 hours since I recovered my phone with that method, the phone is working fine. (no issues with Power button, as of now)

Kuba
Star III
Actually I updated it, but now it turns off itself after a while...
Anyone knows how to check update that I had before this?? I installed it via settings so maybe there is something
And how could I downgrade my upgrade then?? Please..