This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone Max Pro 1 Shuts at ASUS Logo. No Access to Recovery. Only CSC Fastboot available

charlyjohnybrav
Star III
Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Firmware Version: Dont Know.
Rooted or not: Not.
Frequency of Occurrence: Yesterday.
========================================
I have an Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 device. Few hours back, it shutdown suddenly and i cannot reboot it. What all i tried are:
1) When i try to Restart, it shuts down after showing asus logo. 2) When i try to access Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down and Power Button, it shuts down after showing asus logo.Hence cache cannot be cleared 3) I can Access CSC FASTBOOT MODE. But no Developer options enabled.
Can someone help me on how i can get my datas back in this situation? all tutorials on web says my issue will be due to corrupt files. I am ready to factory reset my device. But my data is precious. Confidential Office files have to be retrieved. Any ways?😪
27 REPLIES 27

THANAKUMARES
Star II
@Sanju @Sanju @charlyjohnybravo @sushantnehul
I went to ASUS authorized service center, they also checked and put OS android 9 and 8. its not working. They said might be a motherboard issue. So They advised me that instead of changing the board, please buy a new mobile.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance once they open in your area post lockdown. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

sonukite8
Star II
I'm also having same problem, I was just uninstalling some apps like instagram and suddenly my phone freezed and it was doing nothing so I tried to reboot it, and it is not turning on and stuck at asus logo only, My data is very important for me I just want my data back, is there any way to get my internal memory data back? I can access stock recovery mode and csc fastboot mode only and the devices shows a message in recovery mode that couldn't load bitmap fill_ball (error -7) supported api : 3
I don't know what is the problem with that...
I have seen one method to backup data using adb pull request.
can you help me please I'm ready to pay more than 50,000Rs for that data...!!! It is very important for me.

sonukite8

I'm also having same problem, I was just uninstalling some apps like instagram and suddenly my phone freezed and it was doing nothing so I tried to reboot it, and it is not turning on and stuck at asus logo only, My data is very important for me I just want my data back, is there any way to get my internal memory data back? I can access stock recovery mode and csc fastboot mode only and the devices shows a message in recovery mode that couldn't load bitmap fill_ball (error -7) supported api : 3

I don't know what is the problem with that...

I have seen one method to backup data using adb pull request.

can you help me please I'm ready to pay more than 50,000Rs for that data...!!! It is very important for me.

View post
If u able to access recovery mode then download latest firmware and put it into SD card ..go to recovery mode and update from SD card ..all done u will able to boot up your device and access to your data

anildivate2
Star I
V Imp info that is not documented on most sites If your are in fastboot mode, then u don't need to go to settings option on ur mobile to prepare the mobile for the data transfer
I think that the following steps will enable you to backup your data.
Warning: My knowledge in this domain is negligible, and I have not tried it, hence I have written "I think".
Install minimal ADB and fastboot (Minimal_ADB_Fastboot_v1.4.3.zip) on ur comp
Connect comp to mobile by USB data cable
At the ADB prompt, type "devices " to check whether ur mobile is accessible from ur comp
if it is visible then from the ADB prompt copy files on ur mobile to ur comp.
For detailed instructions read the text in below URL
In the below line replace 12345 by the usual text that appears at the start of an U R L
12345.lifewire.com/use-minimal-adb-and-fastboot-4582201
Best of luck
Anil Divate