This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone gets frozen when browsing on Chrome most of the time. On the latest A 10 update

anoops08
Star I
UI gets frozen when browsing on Chrome. It gets fixed when I lock the phone and unlock it again. The touch and scrolling everything works after unlocking the phone. Happens only with Chrome. Updated the Chrome browser. Despite that same happens. Currently on version 17.0240.2004.9
3 REPLIES 3

OPC
Zen Master II
The same here. A simple solution is to use a different browser. I use Tor, Ghostery and Firefox and they all work fine

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Chrome freezing is a well-known issue on most models and brands out there. As OPC says, you can download a third-party browser from Play Store if the freezes are happening regularly.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
anoops08

UI gets frozen when browsing on Chrome. It gets fixed when I lock the phone and unlock it again. The touch and scrolling everything works after unlocking the phone. Happens only with Chrome. Updated the Chrome browser. Despite that same happens. Currently on version 17.0240.2004.9

Phone gets frozen when browsing on Chrome most of the time. On the latest A 10 update
That's a widespread chrome bug (I face it on my zenfone 5z too)
Switch to a different browser