Лёха
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: RoG PhonE
Firmware Version: 16.XXXXXXX
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

7 REPLIES 7

wiltedrock2
Star I
I wouldn't mind if Asus would tell us the future plans of this phone, we've basically been kept in the dark. If I had the choice to buy this or a galaxy note 9 you better know I'm getting the galaxy note. My thoughts are mainly due to lack of updates for this phone. If this we're any other flagship phone such as the S9 (which released around the same time as the ROG phone 1 and is already planning on getting Android 11 sometime in the near future), guarantee that most people would switch across to apple or another phone manufacturer in a heartbeat. Sad to say my next phone will not be a Asus phone not because of the hardware but because of the ass backwards software development.

CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
I wish someone makes a video on YouTube warning users to stay away from Rog Phone 3.

Sono molto deluso per questo telefono non rilasciano neanche le patch di sicurezza mai più asus