This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBG Lagging Issue

rabbaniation
Star I
Hi, after latest 0.17.0 update of PUBG my game is lagging like hell. If i want to land in hotdrop my game is almost freezing. I have a stable ping of 90 ms always. I have no idea why this is happening. Before this update i had no issue at all. Anybody facing same issue?? Please help. My device is tencent edition. 8/128 rog 2.
7 REPLIES 7

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
@Anders_ASUS @TITAN Seriously I am done with this phone,you call this a gaming phone,pubg lags like hell ,fps drops to 20 ,game freezes ,crashes. iPad mini 5 performance is top notch, iPad's fps stays around 59 to 60 even in hard full squad landings,ipad mini 5 just blows away this so called gaming beast in terms of gaming.what's wrong with you asus?. I am utterly disappointed with ROG.I used to brag about Rog 2 to my friends .But everyone's laughing at my phone.you have put me to shame Asus

Gas anyone got solutions for this lag issue .please send

Not applicable
Anders_ASUS

Well getting PUBG to run smooth is a real science on any phone because there are so many things that can go wrong. Go to Google and search for "pubg hot drop lag" and you will get a lot of tips and fixes. Some include the PUB Gfx tool and others just tell you to clear your apps cache. I haven't experienced these lags on my own phone so I don't know which fixes that work but it would be nice if you can test them all out and post your result here

View post
It is true. There are frame drops in rog 2 when there are too many people in same place. I just want to know if the asus partner with unity then will it make pubg more stable or no?