This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow charging

lk60062
Star II
I am facing slow charging issue after downgrade my mobile 10 beta to 9 it takes almost 4.30 hour to 5hour for full charge beta 2 update is worst update ever from any company provide not feedback able update beta 2 sound crush heat issue and all other bugs i am not buying any phone of asus in future because they are providing bug update only and takes 5-6 month for stable 10 update asus team developer is not good as i expect in oreo mobile is beast but now it only a buggy mobile which takes 6 hour for fully charge asus 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
3 REPLIES 3

lk60062
Star II
Really bad work from asus because of beta 2 update my phone working even i downgrade in 9

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
This is beta update not stable so it is supposed to have some bugs . And you are the one who manually updated your device to a beta firmware.so don't complain about them in this.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi lk60062,
Is the slow charging behavior "4.30 hour to 5hour for full charge" appearing in Android Pie or Android 10?
We would like to understand whether you're using the ASUS original charger. We suggest that you try with new cables and check again. 
Please also note that "fast charging/charging rapidly" appears after a few minutes when you plug in your charger. Please make sure to check your lock screen after a few minutes.
Furthermore, there are some scenarios that may affect the fast charging status: 
A.   If the system is under high resource usage (high temp) or the battery level is over 85%, the device will trigger a protection mechanism, which lowers the charging current.
B.   Check if there is some object or stain in the charging port. We recommend to use a soft brush to clean the charging port.
C.      We recommend to test charging in safe mode. How to enter safe mode: https://www.asus.com/IN/support/FAQ/1005163
If in safe mode, the problem is not observed, the system performance may be affected by 3rd apps. We recommend to factory reset the system. 
If the charging status is still unstable in safe mode, we recommend to go to repair center for further checking.