This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenbook UX430UNR micro HDMI port not connecting to external Monitor

My Asus zenbook Micro HDMI port does not seem to connect to an external monitor via micro HDMI cable. I have tried multiple cables and multiple monitors, however, it does not seem to detect anything. I have updated the BIOS and drivers.
A solution which made it work for a split minute was:
Unplug everything
Reconnect the monitor to the power
Reconnect HDMI cable to the laptop
Power up the laptop
This solution worked for maybe 30 seconds before the monitor went blank again detecting "no signal". The monitor detects a connection but does not receive a signal. The laptop does not detect an external monitor.
The monitor connects with no hassles via the USB-C port.
5 REPLIES 5

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello dhingra.karan93,
Please kindly send your device to service center for a hardware check.
Thank you.

J__C_
Star I
I am not able connect my tablet Samsung galaxy notebook 10.1 to my laptop asus zenbook14. I bought several mhl-HDMI connectors but unsuccessful. Seen several youtube video to figure out what could be the way to connect. None of the approaches advised there worked for me. The laptop does not recognize the connection. As a result I cannot mirror the tablet screen on to my laptop screen.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello @J. C. ,
Which model do you have? UX430UNR as well?
You would like to mirror the tablet or just simply connect to laptop for data transfer?
If you are having UX430UNR, I'm sorry that there is no ASUS official app or driver to support mirroring the tablet.
Thank you.

r_vd_scheer
Star I
I have an UX305F laptop and the HDMI port stopped working suddenly. I tried restarting and updating graphic drivers => no success.
Could you please tell me if there is a way to fix this?
Thank you very much.