Blank Lock Screen Bug.

shiv1gshiv1g Level 2
edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6

After the recent .153 update, I'm facing this bug.

As of posting this discussion, i have got somewhere around 05 blank lock screens.

I haven't modified anything special.

Comments

• _jis__jis_ Level 5

Am I understand you correctly that when you turn on your locked phone you do not have sometimes the clock, date, weather, alarm, wallpaper, camera icon, ... displayed, just black screen?

• shiv1gshiv1g Level 2

Yes. The lock screen is blank with just status and navigation bar showing up, nothing else. Like i said, I never encountered this before on my phone. It's just started after the recent update .153.

• _jis__jis_ Level 5

I have not encountered this error over 29 days on WW_17.1810.2005.153.

Try to clear the cache for all applications, you will not lose anything and it can help:

Settings / Advanced / Mobile Manager / Scan cache / Clean

• VS-KRVS-KR Level 4

What happens when you click on recent app ?

When happens when you unlock with your fingerpriny ?

Iit might be a problem with th lock interface itself if you still have access to the notification panel.

• shiv1gshiv1g Level 2

It happens when try to wake the lockscreen using either gestures or by using the power key. It once got triggered when the FS didn't recognised my finger print.

This bug can't be recreated as far as I know. I happens by itself.

• Hi, can you check under safe mode?

Press the power button for 2 seconds, when the screen flashes with option => hold power option on screen for 2 seconds it will give you an option to boot into safe mode

Also, if possible try factory resetting as many issues can be solved after factory reset post an update.

Make sure to backup your device before you do it.

This discussion has been closed.