This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Transition Delay - After Upgrade to 17.0230.2002.32

HKStev
Star I
After the update through fota i notice that during screen transition there is some delay that did not happen on previous firmware. The screen refresh rate is the same 60 hz.
DBYKLDK2XMI5.jpg

I tried screen recording while playing and it was smooth on previous firmware. Now it's stuttering when screen record during gameplay. This is the video.

14 REPLIES 14

Claymann3000
Star II
Ok, little update. Cause devs dont find time to be of assistance here, I decided to execute a factory reset, no backup, pure reset. After this I installed my usual apps from scratch. One thing I changed is no enabling developer options. In my surprise phone back to fast and crisp response yeah... Till next charge and now stattering and lagging during transitions is back, slowly incrising. Were talking 60Hz here. When I change to 90 or 120 it helps a little, but still not even close to what performance looks after... Simple restart. One again, help please because this issue is rendering my phone simply useless.

Claymann3000
Star II
Guys, I really need help here. This stattering becomes a huge pain in the arse. Should I rma or what?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Sorry for the late reply,
Sounds strange that a factory reset helped for a while. I can send you instructions in a PM on how to log your device if you'd like.

Claymann3000
Star II
Thanks Gustav, ready when you are.

Claymann3000
Star II
Gustav, could you please send me PM ones more cause I have accidently deleted our conversation, sorry.