sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/88345#Comment_88345

Which bug are you referring to?

@deeppaul589

View post
Hello
There is a Chinese version of PUBG called Game for peace . It gets recognised when I check the library in armoury crate but for some reason it does not allow me to turn x mode for that particular game. I've seen every app have the option to enable x mode be it some random puzzle game or any 'benchmark tool'. It says "solar core on" instead of "x mode on"
screenshot-20200612-215124371.jpg
and every option in the performance section is grayed out. No x-mode = LAGS. Why is it happening??. I have done every basic trouble shooting possible yet no able to set x-mode??

Melqui
Zen Master I

ASUS ROG Phone II update brings Google Phone app support and VoLTE/VoWiFi to more European carriers

https://www.xda-developers.com/asus-rog-phone-ii-update-brings-google-phone-app-support-volte-vowifi...

Melqui
Zen Master I
Please enable VoLTE for TIM Brazil!

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
molotov7

Do Anyone experiencing no network on 2nd sim after this latest fota update?it detects the sim,info & the carrier on the 2nd slot,but there's no service.

already tried swaping with another working sim,same results also. Already tried with other phones, sims working fine.

It appeared that only the 2nd SIM slot aren't working.

screenshot-20200612-202604875.jpg

any advice?

View post
Which font are you using?

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
molotov7

Do Anyone experiencing no network on 2nd sim after this latest fota update?it detects the sim,info & the carrier on the 2nd slot,but there's no service.

already tried swaping with another working sim,same results also. Already tried with other phones, sims working fine.

It appeared that only the 2nd SIM slot aren't working.

screenshot-20200612-202604875.jpg

any advice?

View post
Sorry but which font are you using? It's awesome man!