Issues after the latest update (M1)

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1
Firmware Version: don't know where to check this
Rooted or not: Not
Android version : 9
Build number : PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2005.082-20200506
Security patch level : 5 may 2020
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the latest update a few problems have come up in my phone (don't know certainly if it is due to the update or not)
1) Reverse charging pop up is coming(only twice). when restarting my phone first it pop ups when the phone asks for the pin and then when the boot up is complete and the home screen comes up
have tried safe mode still the pop up occurs twice
did the wipe cache partition
by mistake did a root integrity check which also failed
2) Phone stops charging when the cable is taken out. When I try to reconnect it does not work/charge. I have to restart the phone being connected with the charger to make it work every time.
checked the asus charger it is working with other devices
tried a different charger . still have to reboot every time to make it work
3) Phone not connecting to the laptop to transfer media. Using the same cable as of the charger to connect it , same problem of charging also occurs. when rebooted while being connected to the laptop its starts charging and there is no USB configuration option in the phone which used to come in the notification bar.
tried changing default USB configuration to media transfer
tried different cables
So can anybody help with any of the issues?
15 REPLIES 15

rdas10965
Star I
Plz asus fix the loud speaker for asus max pro m1
I bought this phone because when the phone was launched in that time the speaker of this phone is top rated and now is so so bad like small China phone speaker please fix it 😓😓

psarathy_jeeva
Star II
Better to change an another brand like samsung,redmi, realme,ect....

ZT-7bdf7e74
Star I
after update from 1 week my asus max pro m1 it is not supporting jio sim i reset mobile after clicking volume up key + power button but it did not solved my prblem it is as it is . But it is supporting other sim my dual 4g is also enabled

aman5abi86
Star I
After the latest update, I am facing the problem of touch screen not working during the call.

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
aman5abi86

After the latest update, I am facing the problem of touch screen not working during the call.

View post
dsingh159@gmail.com

after update from 1 week my asus max pro m1 it is not supporting jio sim i reset mobile after clicking volume up key + power button but it did not solved my prblem it is as it is . But it is supporting other sim my dual 4g is also enabled

View post
Aman- Reset, wipe data cache from recovery mode
Dsingh- If you are using 1 sim only then keep the jio sim in SIMA slot.
rdas10965

Plz asus fix the loud speaker for asus max pro m1

I bought this phone because when the phone was launched in that time the speaker of this phone is top rated and now is so so bad like small China phone speaker please fix it 😓😓

View post
Problem with all a10 betas
singh2411manu

Give 2 feature in next update..

1)cam2api

2) 60 fps in pubg

View post
Cam2api can be enabled by yourself if you have a laptop.