This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 problems..

Bad update.. Lagging highly and continuously, hanging, Slow working, app crashing, sometimes switching off automatically. Direct pop-up windows disabled. Copy to search of dictionary does not working properly for this.. slow fingerprint scanner.. cracked sound..Google music sound problem.. If Ifhe volume is full and i pause a song in Google music and then continue it, then the song is playing but there is no sound.. i have to down the volume and then up to start sound.. song are playing from 2-3 second of from beginning.. Some apps do not working properly..
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi aninditamakhal,
Lagging highly and continuously, hanging, Slow working, app crashing, sometimes switching off automatically:
Does it appear frequently after performing any steps?
Could you show us a short video of the behavior?
By switching off do you mean the phone turns off automatically?

Direct pop-up windows disabled:
Could you help us describe in more details or provide a screenshot?

Copy to search of dictionary does not working properly for this:
Please tell us which feature you're referring to and kindly show us a screenshot if possible.

slow fingerprint scanner:
We've checked with the relevant team about this, and we will notify you once we receive any news on this issue.

cracked sound..
Could you tell us does this appear on wired earphone/bluetooth headphones/phone's speaker? Does this appear with media/call/ring/alarm sound? If media, what app/app version are you using?

Google music sound problem.. If Ifhe volume is full and i pause a song in Google music and then continue it, then the song is playing but there is no sound.. i have to down the volume and then up to start sound.. song are playing from 2-3 second of from beginning:
We're not finding this behavior on our Google Play Music app.
Did you play the sound from the speaker or headphones?
Could you provide more details or record a short video? 
Does it happen every time?

Some apps do not working properly:
Please tell us the app/app version/ detailed steps you performed/ screenshot or short video.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi aninditamakhal,
After the relevant team's investigation, there isn't an obvious difference in the fingerprint detect speed between Android 9 and 10. We suggest that you refer to this article to troubleshoot the problem: https://www.asus.com/in/support/FAQ/1015495
Thank you. 🙂

fenil
Star III
The worst company I'll ever be a part of. In my entire life I'll never ever in my fucking consciousness gonna recommend Asus products.