Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 5z
Firmware Version: Latest .87
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: sometimes
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): System UI
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
UI is Lagging/Stuttering while opening apps, closing apps, switching between the apps, opening the all app Page and swiping up and down in page, switching between Home page and Google now page after updating new .87 patch. It doesn't lag much but you can feel the lag there wasn't before this update. Sometimes apps also lags while scrolling but not much as the UI. Please look into this matter and provide solution.
34 REPLIES 34

Dir3WolF
Star III
I am also facing this issue sometimes, it was not in previous update. If happens only sometimes in apps or in UI Itself, you feel a lag frame drop and its like frame drops in pubg. You can feel it.

Abhinav
Zen Master I
I also feel the laggy UI frames Very frequently. I see frame drops everywhere. UI, Browsers, Apps etc. Literally everywhere but do note that not everytime.
Laggy UI frames I see very frequently. Even if I restart the device and immediately write the lock screen password and use my phone for some seconds device frames jitters. I knoq device does some setup at that time but still. But this was not there before.

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Same thing happens with me also. UI is not smooth as previous versions. Hope it will be fixed in upcoming updates 😊

Abhinav
Zen Master I
Debasish Sahoo

Same thing happens with me also. UI is not smooth as previous versions. Hope it will be fixed in upcoming updates 😊

View post
Same here. Hope is the only option for me. 🙂

Aryan202
Community Legend I
BrunoF20

Animations are not 60fps here. o.o

Do you use constant ai boost?

View post
Nope