patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

naveenjangir
Star II
Dear All friends @r4rajneesh64  @ssaha255 @chouhan @abcd1234 @ak4658 @patssushil . Myself too suffering from the same issue since FOTA 0.073 update in March 2020. Local Market is also unable to repair it. After several complain and tweets still the Asus personnel are telling that the device is out of warranty so we can’t help out. I request all the friends who had successful resolution of their issue (who are not in warranty) to share the chain of actions taken. So that we all can be benefited. Service center guys are just telling to replace directly motherboard as they directly don’t have proper authority other than this action. Request help each other to solve the issue.

ssaha255
Star III
Make phone call to ASUS helpline number regularly and tweet them with @ASUSINDIA regularly ...this is the only steps we've taken to get replacement of our damaged phone due to Asus's faulty firmware update.073.
Check my twitter threads for further details with asus ....my twitter handle is @ssaha255
Or call/whatsapp me on 9874325967

Kuba
Star III
Hey, I have the same problem, but apparently I am able to power on my phone by clicking a lot in buttons. If I downgrade the update 0.73 to this before or upgrade will this error go away? If yes, how can I sadely downgrade it then?

Kuba
Star III
Safely not sadely*

chouhan
Rising Star I
I am writing continuously in Zentalk that I have done several tweets to @Asusindia official twitter handle and posted my device photos with Asus logo stuck and video indicating actual issue and also attached phone inspection *job-sheet* received form *Asus authorized service center* which specifies that phone is having Software problem and OS error after update, *Asus Logo Stuck*
Asus India official twitter handle taken the issue into consideration and forwarded to the concerned department followed by call and email from the concerned team with a written email confirmation that "your device is approved for swap by Asus HQ" and you are requested to submit your defective device at authorized service center.
Even-though my device is out of warranty it is informed you do not need to pay "single rupee" and you will get swap handset, this is clear that such crash happened due technical glitch in the FOTA update.
screenshot-2020-06-10-09-07-28-277-com-google-android-gm-2-4.jpg

Timeline given for collecting swap handset is within 7-10 working days from the same authorized service center.