This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call quality on Asus Zenfone 6z (Zenfone 6)

mihirpmehta
Star II
When I receive call from my Asus Zenfone 6z I am constantly hearing noise and distorted voice anyone facing the same issue ?
110 REPLIES 110

gustavossa
Star I
I purchase my Zenfone 6 in Italy and the problem with the call quality is global , is the same with me , very poor call quality and the sound too. Other serious bugs with the camera software too. Really Asus needs to resolve this issues urgently !!!!

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
I don't noe when it can be fixed?? Asus are you hearing us? 

subhrajit1986
Star III
I don't noe when it can be fixed?? Asus are you hearing us? 
I don't think they can hear or understand us because their Asus ZenFone 6/6z is set at maximum volume. 😛

neeraj
Star I
I got this phone delivered today  on 18th  July and 2019 and  to be honest I am extremely dissatisfied with the call quality issue. It's so pathetic that even if you close other ear and try hear, you can't make out what other person is talking. Please do something as Flipkart in India is not giving any option to return it. I feel cheated as i wasted my hard earned money. Request you to please do something about it... please .....

Saran
Rising Star II
I'm gonna spam this thread daily until this issue gets rectified... I can't live with this pathetic call quality..