patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

chouhan
Rising Star I
screenshot-2020-06-10-09-07-28-277-com-google-android-gm-2-4.jpg
It is clearly mentioned in email and this is written confirmation from Asus HQ. What more is required, they collected defective handset and arranged swap unit which will be available within agreed time.

patssushil
Rising Star I
Its really nice to see that some of us are getting the issue resolved
I urged to those people to please share a step by step process as how you approach the asus officials and how long it gonna take to receive your replacement?

patssushil
Rising Star I
And also is rc_india@asus.com is the officail email id to contact asus india about the same?

abcd1234
Star II
img-20200606-123828200.jpg
Asus Logo Stuck, Phone Not booting after FOTA 073.
My phone inspected at Auth. Asus service center and it is clearly informed by service center that your phone is having software issue-OS Error and this happened after FOTA 073. Asus not taking responsibility
#recallmaxproM2

abcd1234
Star II
img-20200606-124850190.jpg
My handset is out of warranty but this stuck on Asus logo issue is caused after FOTA update 073, why Asus insisting me to pay for motherboard replacement.
They give me 10300 rs quotation.
I will not pay single rupee, #recallmaxprom2