This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android security patch update status

s_unmesh
Star I
Someone please let me know the current Android security patch version (I am still running on September 2019). Is it normal or do I missed any of their updates. My Android version is still 9 only. Is it Recommended upgrading to the latest version 10 ???? if it recommended, then please let me know how can I do that.
3 REPLIES 3

Aryan202
Community Legend I
s.unmesh

Someone please let me know the current Android security patch version (I am still running on September 2019). Is it normal or do I missed any of their updates. My Android version is still 9 only. Is it Recommended upgrading to the latest version 10 ???? if it recommended, then please let me know how can I do that.

Android security patch update status
Admin

【Version】

【Model Name】

ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL

【Release Date】

2020/05/25

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

How to update firmware on my phone?

【Release Note】

1. Updated Android security patch
  2. Updated APN list

[200519] ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL_WW_16.2017.2005.082
May patch is the lastest firmware for max pro m1
And that android 10 is a public beta version and has a couple of bugs
If you're using this phone as a daily driver I'll suggest to wait for the stable update

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Go to settings -systems-software update
Latest security patch is may security patch

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi s.unmesh,
The latest version of Android Pie is WW-16.2017.2005.082, with May 2020 security patch.
You may update to this version by checking in Settings > System > Advanced > System updates.
You may also manually download from our website: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB601KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
How to update firmware: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1009748/

If you would like to update to Android 10, please download WW-17.2017.2004.424 on our website, and manually update: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB601KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Please make sure to backup your data before updating.
Steps of update:
1. Check software version of your device**
2. Download the image and then put the file into the root directory of the device internal storage
3. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
4. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
5. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
6. When occurred unexpected password key in request during upgrade to Android 10 please follow below link to recover the system.
ZenFone How to recover from unexpected password key in request when upgrading to Android 10 | Offici...
Thank you 🙂