cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

max pro m2 beta 2 bugs

gbun
Star III
Hi team,
I updated to max pro m2 with latest .424 build of android 10 beta and i see the bugs please asus fix this bugs and give the next ota fast. Bugs in max pro m2 I,m facing which is given below
slow charging:- when i plug the phone with original charger of asus then after 5 min it showing rapid charging after half an hour after that it showing charging which charge the phone with normal speed after 5 to 10 minutes its showing slowly charging and it takes more time to charge generally it occurs (slowly charging) after 40 percent of charging. This is the serious issue I'll facing.
round corner is missing in the bottom edges
ringing and notification sound is low
in speaker there is no bass and sound is also very low and in pie build it is ok
and the suggestion from setting is not removing
notification light blinks sometimes green sometimes yellowish white

17 REPLIES 17

gbun
Star III
Y_ASUS

Hi gbun,

slow charging:

Please try with other chargers and new cables and check if the problem still appears.

Furthermore, there are some scenarios that may affect the fast charging status: 

A.   If the system is under high resource usage (high temp) or the battery level is over 85%, the device will trigger a protection mechanism, which lowers the charging current.

B.   Check if there is some object or stain in the charging port. We recommend to use a soft brush to clean the charging port.

C.      We recommend to test charging in safe mode. How to enter safe mode: https://www.asus.com/IN/support/FAQ/1005163

If in safe mode, the problem is not observed, the system performance may be affected by 3rd apps. We recommend to factory reset the system. 

If the charging status is still unstable in safe mode, we recommend to go to repair center for further checking. 

If the problem still appears, please tell us at which battery levels does fast charging not work.

Could you check when the phone is turned off, about how long is the total charging time?

round corner is missing in the bottom edges & ringing and notification sound is low

This issue is under investigation.

We will notify you once we receive any update on this issue.

Thank you 🙂

in speaker there is no bass and sound is also very low and in pie build it is ok

Does this appear with media/call/ring/alarm sound? If media, what app/app version are you using? Do you have a music link you can provide as an example? What's the volume level that you feel too low? Was it lower compared to Android Pie or which version?

Could you describe in more details about the sound quality problem?

What's the time point in a music link you feel the bass is missing?

and the suggestion from setting is not removing

Regarding the inability to remove the recommended Settings, after investigation, the Android 10 platform AOSP system does not provide a removal solution. In order to maintain the stability of ZenFone Max Pro M1 in Android 10, we will continue to provide the recommended Settings. If you have already performed the recommended settings, we suggest that users ignore them and we apologize for the confusion.

notification light blinks sometimes green sometimes yellowish white

What kind of notifications? Could you tell us which app/app version? What's the expected color?

google news feed become blank

Is your phone connected to internet?

Does it appear all the time? After what actions does it appear?

Please try clearing cache & data of Google and check again.

Does it appear in safe mode? How to enter safe mode: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/

If it still appears, could you show us a screenshot? Thank you.

View post
slow charging
i used different cable charge but problem remain same charging takes too much time and when i plug the cable after few minutes its shows charging rapidly after few percentage mobile charges with rapidly and after that it shows charging slowly and the phone charges very slowly only starting time it charging rapidly all the time its shows charging slowly.
There is no strain on the charging cable and i already clean the charging port with the soft brush. every beta 2 user have this slow charging issue. On the screen only few minutes its showing rapidly charging after that it shows slowly charging.
Now I downgrade to pie now its charging very rapidly only in android 10 problem arises of slow charging.

Yes this appear with media/call/ring/alarm sound all of them. I use lattest updated version of whaqts app infact every version this has problem. Every time this problem arises speaker sound is very low compared to pie and there is no bass in the audio of every type whether it is whats app youtube media file or anything else all of them have very low sound and there is no bass it feels like only trebble no bass. In earphones wired or bluetooth all of them have no bass in it but in earphone case wired or wireless have sound level very good but there is no bass in it it also feels like trebble no bass.
yes i m connected to internet and i done several times of clearing data of google but problem persist.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi gbun,
Please check your inbox for a message I have sent you. 
Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
kaustubhmishra044

Since I updated android 10 in my M2 three major problem I am facing.

1. Very slow charging

2. Speaker sounds is very low I can hardly hear media sound via speakers even in full sound.

3. Device getting too hot.

screenshot-20200528-161813.png

Slow charging issue is very frustrating ..

Need to be solved ASAP.

View post
Hi kaustubhmishra044,
Is your phone ZB630KL or ZB632KL?
Thank you.

gbun
Star III

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
gbun

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85469#Comment_85469

slow charging

i used different cable charge but problem remain same charging takes too much time and when i plug the cable after few minutes its shows charging rapidly after few percentage mobile charges with rapidly and after that it shows charging slowly and the phone charges very slowly only starting time it charging rapidly all the time its shows charging slowly.

There is no strain on the charging cable and i already clean the charging port with the soft brush. every beta 2 user have this slow charging issue. On the screen only few minutes its showing rapidly charging after that it shows slowly charging.

Now I downgrade to pie now its charging very rapidly only in android 10 problem arises of slow charging.

Yes this appear with media/call/ring/alarm sound all of them. I use lattest updated version of whaqts app infact every version this has problem. Every time this problem arises speaker sound is very low compared to pie and there is no bass in the audio of every type whether it is whats app youtube media file or anything else all of them have very low sound and there is no bass it feels like only trebble no bass. In earphones wired or bluetooth all of them have no bass in it but in earphone case wired or wireless have sound level very good but there is no bass in it it also feels like trebble no bass.

yes i m connected to internet and i done several times of clearing data of google but problem persist.

View post
Hi gbun,
Thanks for your reply. Could you show us a short video of this problem-google news feed become blank? Thanks for your help 🙂