Star I
System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:When I put the laptop to sleep (I am assuredly putting it to sleep), it will drain about a percentage ever 26 minutes. The underside of the laptop will be warm. I have completely updated everything available on the UX430 drivers page.
I can set it to hibernate after a time, but I would like to have this laptop in sleep mode for longer periods of time.
Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2

ekarpicz
Star III
Hi,
if something drains battery during sleep then first of all you need to [powercfg /sleepstudy] from command or PowerShell prompt with administrative privileges. Then open c:\windows\system32\sleeptudy.html in your internet browser. It should mark in red what SW or HW is draining battery. If everything is green then check as well battery wear level. Wear level could be read using www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html
Edward

AnthonyLee_ASUS
Rising Star I
Hi @julia, may I ask if your BIOS is already updated to the latest version (306)? If not, kindly update your BIOS and see if problem still occur. Please refer to this web to perform BIOS update: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1008859 .
It would help us analyze if you can also provide a screenshot of your task manager and battery report if possible. Thanks!