[Zenfone 5 2018 android 10 beta 2] Earphone volume button error

chrisdionleon80
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZE620KL
Firmware Version: V17.0615.2003.22
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Earphone volume button
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Earphone volume button error, when i press the volume up it make the volume down, the play button work, but the volume down button not working, i tried use the earphone on other device and its work, Hope it will be fixed in the next beta update, and is there any information about beta 3 update for zenfone 5 ?
8 REPLIES 8

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Chris
Thank you for your asking. Could you tell me which earphones are you using? Kindly provide me the link. Thank you.

chrisdionleon80
Star III
Christine_ASUS

Hi Chris

Thank you for your asking. Could you tell me which earphones are you using? Kindly provide me the link. Thank you.

View post
i'm using 1 more triple driver in ear headphone e1001
image.png
image.png

chrisdionleon80
Star III
is there any information about next zenfone 5 beta for this month ?

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Chris
Does the issue appear after any system/apps download or upgrade? Could 1more earphones work properly in any other firmware system (which version)?

For further information related to any firmware update, please stay in tune with our social media channels or visit our Asus support website.
#ZE620KL Firmware Spot_Asus Support
https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-5-ZE620KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/