Did you mean: 

Zenfone Max Pro M3

Srivatsa_M
Star I
When will asus release Max pro M3..?
16 REPLIES 16

Bimal
Star III
Very basic problem max pro m2 with mic. Can't hear wat the other person is talking unless I put the head phone.
Don't give android 10 update but please fix this very basic necessity.
I have put this comment in so many places and many are suffering with the same problem Asus is quiet on this.. unacceptable !!!

Bimal
Star III
My previous comment want to make a correction.problem with ear piece

cvbhai
Star I
Hi,Asus
I am using M1 Pro 6 Gb 64 Gb variant. Before a month updated to 10 I think that was a big mistake.Request you to guide for degrade from 10 to Pie(9), after every two three calls I have to restart my phone otherwise call get one side communication, maximum time I can hear but other side they can't,so please give solution to my mail that is cvbhai@gmail.com.
Thanks and regards
Chetan Bhatia

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
cvbhai

Hi,Asus

I am using M1 Pro 6 Gb 64 Gb variant. Before a month updated to 10 I think that was a big mistake.Request you to guide for degrade from 10 to Pie(9), after every two three calls I have to restart my phone otherwise call get one side communication, maximum time I can hear but other side they can't,so please give solution to my mail that is cvbhai@gmail.com.

Thanks and regards

Chetan Bhatia

View post
Warning Downgrading will wipe your phone's storage
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZB601KL/UL-ASUS_X00T-WW-16.2017.1912.060.999-user.zip
If you click on the link you can download the downgrade file
Once downloaded place it on your sd card
Go to recovery mode if you don't know how to go to recovery mode do the following steps
•power of your phone
•hold power button and volume down button till the asus logo shows up.
•select the apply update from external storage. (You can navigate by using volume buttons and you can select things by using power button)
•select the update file
•after the downgrade is finished wipe the catch partition
•now you can select reboot to system
Now your device will be downgraded to stable pie .60

Yantra
Star I
Right now if asus came and sell phone i buy it samsung is costly and other are Chinese. No option 🥺 for those who want non Chinese phone.