This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast charging not supported after .133

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
The fast charging is not properly working, it works 2 out 5 times, after the update .133, adapter and cable are 100% fine, Please fix it

@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS
10 REPLIES 10

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
asifbarwatiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49618#Comment_49618

No, its not warm obvio not so dumb,

22 ish, not soo warm to heat up the phone and all stuff

When i plug in it shows fast charging logo, then after sometime its comes to normal charging logo

Thanks for replying @Anders_ASUS

Any other i can help you out with?

View post
Sorry, I forgot about this thread but I see you haven't mentioned much about heating lately. Are you still experiencing any issue?

Do one thing start mobile in safe mode 3-4 times,fast charging will work for sure, idid the same,but when it shows fast charging,it will disconnect automatically,so u have to plug out and in again,then it will charge normally again,this is a big software issue

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sittu.ankit.panwar

Do one thing start mobile in safe mode 3-4 times,fast charging will work for sure, idid the same,but when it shows fast charging,it will disconnect automatically,so u have to plug out and in again,then it will charge normally again,this is a big software issue

View post
It's easier to just turn off the phone. If it doesn't fast charge when turned off, then you know it's hardware.

Hi
I have a perfect room temperature, and my mobile is not warm at all. My charger and cable is fine too
It shows fast charging while plug in and turn back to normal charging.
Please help me out @Anders_ASUS
Or any other persons help me out.
Thanks.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
yeshwanthsingh57

Hi

I have a perfect room temperature, and my mobile is not warm at all. My charger and cable is fine too

It shows fast charging while plug in and turn back to normal charging.

Please help me out @Anders_ASUS

Or any other persons help me out.

Thanks.

View post
Sounds like hardware issue but we can log your device to find out. I'll send you a PM with inctructions on how to log your device