This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Reboot & Screen goes Black while Gaming

kirankumar17897
Star III
Issue 1 - While playing PUBG Mobile My Rog Phone 2 Screen goes Black and than app is running in the background and I can here the game soung but I can't play the Game (if than mobile phone temperature goes higher than 42° C or while charging and playing the Game )
Issue 2 - While playing PUBG Mobile at the important situation my phone freeze for few seconds and it will automatically Reboot the device, sometimes it freeze and I can't do anything after few minute of pressing then power button it will restart then device
This is the gaming Smartphone but all the issue I face is while playing PUBG Mobile
I bought the phone for gaming but I can't play a single game property ( PUBG Mobile )
Please help me to fix those issues

6 REPLIES 6

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
Yes screen go black everytime it reaches 42°c

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@kirankumar17897 I've sent you a PM with instructions on how to log your device.

kirankumar17897
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

@kirankumar17897 I've sent you a PM with instructions on how to log your device.

View post
Please send bro

pradyutpegu61
Star I
Yaa .. same issue here.. I m really disappointed from Asus gaming phone.. I am never expected from this kind of issues.. Asus team why you not fixed this... we even not play game properly everytime screen become black.. Fixed it ..it's your responsibility.