This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 Stable Update

Nirmal984
Star I
Which date on release Android 10 Stable update for asus zenfone Max pro m2 & m1 ?
Please tell us the exact date.
14 REPLIES 14

mandaldipayan15
Star III
bipuldas0704

Very Bad experience from Asus! Android 11 is launch soon but we does not get Android 10 stable update in ZENFONE MAX pro M1 and M2! It is my fast and last time in ASUS!

View post
Improve your English.

mandaldipayan15
Star III
kartikjaggi007

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/87223#Comment_87223

I don't normally hate on a company for delaying updates...but this is just too much. There's people who have created stable custom ROMs based on android 10 for max pro m1 and m2. Adding Insult to injury, is the fact that those coders have already started working on android 11 custom ROMs based on the betas and developer previews out there...makes you wonder what kind of engineers does Asus hire, and why is it still paying them because even in the past when you guys have released "stable" updates, they weren't completely free of bugs.

After all, when asus ditched the ZenUi, in favour of this "stock" UI, one of the reasons was ease of updates. Whatever happened? Really disappointing.

View post
Exactly

psarathy_jeeva
Star II
I replaced my mobile phone from asus to realme because of not giving even stable update in a single time...

Shanmukh
Star I
What sort of update do u even desire to roll out. First of all my sincerest request would be to provide an update to reduce the bugs.
You asus people only know how to please and appease the customers who purchase flagship tech. Ones who purchase low end like asus max pro1 and m2 have no value.
You guys are simply pathetic. Can't even release a stable update with minimal bugs and demand money from us for the mistakes u make.
Extraordinarily pathetic sevice and full of blunders. I should have purchased nokia or samsung. Remember asus ur customers are simply watching.
The fantastic sales that you had for ur devices won't ever be the same if u continue this pathetic service without property investing into R&D and software development and also to have adequate team with designated skills to bring in features

sayyedsharuk55
Star III
i was flashed custom rom..
warranty is already void ...its been a year and 2 months ...
bootloader unlocked ..warranty go to hell..
Gaming is High priority for me... i think it is not of asus.
Hey Asus ...fick