Star I
When will asus release Max pro M3..?
16 REPLIES 16

ZT-c2804c36
Star III
Sale phale m1 m2 ko thik kar M3 apni gaand mai dalega

sameeroct4
Star II
Hey dont buy asus budget phones ....inse 1 update dena nahi hota 2 month se zak maar rahe hai ...

SamirRanjanPadh
Rising Star I
Max pro m2 Android 10 stable update do baad me max pro M3 lunch karna asus hate u asus smartphone don't buy any one update too much late asus smartphone
Koi nehi buying karega asus smartphone too much late always not provided Android 10 stable update

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Srivatsa M

When will asus release Max pro M3..?

Zenfone Max Pro M3
I won't hold my breath for this one
Max pro lineup has probably been cancelled
The new CEO's did say that they're only going to focus on power users now which includes the flagship Zenfones which run Zen UI and Rog phones
Now I'm not sure about this but this seems the most likely scenario,that max pro m3 and max pro series as a whole has been disbanded
The lower spectrum of the market is spoiled by offerings from Xiaomi,realme,nokia,honor, samsung (midrangers)
Max pro series sure had solid sales and decent support so far still the future of the lineup seems murky

Guys, seriously, what are you guys whining about Max Pro M1??
You do realise it's a budget phone right. And honestly, I haven't faced any problems on my phone after the pie update.
I'm getting amazing battery life (over 10 hours of usage time) and lag free performance.
What more do you expect from a phone that costs 12k? Heck, I got it for 9k during the big billion sale in 2018. And I have zero regrets.
And what on earth are you guys crying about Android 10 for? What is so special of it? I seriously don't get it!
I'm more than happy with Android Pie here.