This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heating issue and battery drain

After having feb update im lossing so much battery power and its heating when its charging.Its also heating when im playing pubg.😒
23 REPLIES 23

kreshawilous1
Star I
ServiceH_ASUS

iamaronpaul posted on 2019/3/20 22:06

Same here overheating in the latest update..

Hi both

Sorry, we're afraid we may need information on your problem.

Could you describe more clearly?

When did you encounter overheating or drain battery problem?

Thank you!
View post
I'm unable to see downloaded photos from Google and snapchat. Battery is draining out like anything, asus is taking pretty much time to charge and gets heat up really quickly. All this happened after the recent update. Kindly see to it.

dassubho85
Star II
My zenfone max pro m1 become too hot when Playing pubg mobile and phone get automatically switch off. What is the cause off this?

Shiresh
Star I
ServiceH_ASUS
Hi mdabirsarker78

Good day

Can you help me confirm that phone is up to date? The latest version for ZB631KL is WW_15.2016.1902.192.

Are you talking about battery drains in standby mode or in use?

Please charge your phone to full before going to sleep, and leave it unused and unplugged overnight. Please capture 2 screenshots as below on the next morning before you use your phone and tell me how many percentage of power the phone has consumed overnight:

1. Battery : settings> Battery

2. History details: settings> Battery> please click the sheet

Thank you:)
View post
i am having the same issues , PFA the Screenshot of Battery History
screenshot-20200606-074506.png

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Can you guys calibrate your battery by draining the battery to 0 percent and charge it to 100 percent . I think it can help the battery drain issue.

Shiresh
Star I
veeharish2005

Can you guys calibrate your battery by draining the battery to 0 percent and charge it to 100 percent . I think it can help the battery drain issue.

View post
Already done that, phone charging at ~1300mA and discharging at ~ 360mA