This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network and Wifi Connecting and Disconnecting While Using

agsiglos27
Star I
When im home im connecting to wifi and using it for longer period for browsing and everything. The problem is it will diconnect then like 2seconds reconnect again. Same goes with the network when im using 4g. Suddenly it will show no signal on both sim cards then for 2s it will reconnect again. And it keeps annoying me. Thank you for your help.

12 REPLIES 12

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
agsiglos27

When im home im connecting to wifi and using it for longer period for browsing and everything. The problem is it will diconnect then like 2seconds reconnect again. Same goes with the network when im using 4g. Suddenly it will show no signal on both sim cards then for 2s it will reconnect again. And it keeps annoying me. Thank you for your help.

screenshot-20200529-064317219.jpg

screenshot-20200529-064322393.jpg

Network and Wifi Connecting and Disconnecting While Using
happens to me occasionally, I'm on latest firmware. restart usually fixes this problem.

agsiglos27
Star I
@Gustav_ASUS already upgraded to latest firmware. I downloaded wrong firmware thats why the updater didnt detect it. And so far im not experiencing the network and wifi issue again but still monitoring. Thanks

However my battery usage for 100% is close to 8hours only. Is that normal?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@agsiglos27 Good to hear!
As for your second question, battery life can be impacted by a boatload of things ranging from how you use the phone to which apps you're running and so on.
Some general tips include restarting your device regularly, setting up stricter rules in the auto-start manger and turning on 'Super clean mode' in the Mobile Manager. You can also perform a factory reset if you're up for it.
If you want to investigate some more, put your phone in flight mode before you go to bed and see how many percent you've lost in the morning. If you've lost a good chunk of battery there might be a bug that we want to investigate further.