This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I updated android 10 on my asus max pro m1 manually, and here are some bugs that I found on 10.

After manually updating from android 9 to 10
Here are some of my experience about this developer build.

1.) Sound Output through Speaker is low and on reaching 100 sound is cracking.
2.) Sound Output through bluetooth earbuds is very low and Flat without any bass it's Just worst, output as compare to android 9.
3.) After updating to 10 I lost my wifi calling previously I was getting it on jio sim,when i was on 9 but not in 10. Dont know about airtel because i was not getting airtel wifi calling icon in 9 also.
4.) Android 10 swipe up gesture is still not compatible with third party launchers such as Nova and Hyperion. So keep in mind u can use it with default launcher only.
5.) Here come the dark mode now,It's working fine but I wish if it was complete pitch black I mean complete dark then that would be nice.
6.) Sound output is very low in every department whether it's speaker,3.5mm, bluetooth, and call speaker.
7.) Battery output is very impressive on 10.
8.) Rom is good for daily use but if you are a Die hard fan of listening Music and you guys enjoying listening music, then I recommend You to just dont flash this rom now, Just Stay with Android 9 only.
2 REPLIES 2

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, thank you for highlighting the issue. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

mdsaddamansari1
Star II
Updated version 10