This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for Android 10

vishalsr098
Star III
1. Fix the sound problem- make it loud and clear like at the time of Android oreo.
2. Fix Haptic feedback vibration.
3. Add HD graphics for Pubg.
4. Fix unlocking issue.
5. Fix the setting suggestions issue.
6. Give the Files app by default.
7. Fix brightness issue.
8. Enable camera2api for installing Gcam.

27 REPLIES 27

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
vishalsr098

I am facing a new bug in my phone sometimes notification panel becomes white from the downside, I am also sharing a screenshot below

screenshot-20200602-190409.png

View post
This bug is also present in nokia 6.1 plus and nokia 8.1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi vishalsr098
Fix unlocking issue: when you unlock the screen, you will see the lock is open then again lock then suddenly the screen is unlocked:
Could you show us a short video of this problem?

vishalsr098
Star III
Y_ASUS

Hi vishalsr098

Fix unlocking issue: when you unlock the screen, you will see the lock is open then again lock then suddenly the screen is unlocked:

Could you show us a short video of this problem?

View post
Hi Y_ASUS
This is not possible at this time.
& The new problem raised in my phone, sometimes mic is not working when you talk to someone in voice call i.e., WhatsApp voice call or normal voice call. It usually happens 3 to 4 times in a day.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
vishalsr098

I am facing a new bug in my phone sometimes notification panel becomes white from the downside, I am also sharing a screenshot below

screenshot-20200602-190409.png

View post
Hi vishalsr098,
Could you describe in more details/steps about the problem in this screenshot? Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi vishalsr098 ,
Google Camera is only officially supported on Google's Pixel devices.
Since Google camera is not officially supported on ZB601KL, we are sorry to say that we cannot provide verification tests to ensure app stability on our ZB601KL system.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience and continued support for ASUS!