This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 Stable Update

Nirmal984
Star I
Which date on release Android 10 Stable update for asus zenfone Max pro m2 & m1 ?
Please tell us the exact date.
14 REPLIES 14

Sonu_Mardi
Rising Star I
No one in this world has any information about it.

Y_ASUS

Hi Nirmal984,

Sorry, we don't have information regarding the update date to share at this moment.

The latest Android 10 beta version for Zenfone Max Pro M1/M2 can be downloaded on ASUS official support website.

ASUS will continuous provide regular update on Android 10 beta version: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB601KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/

https://www.asus.com/in/Phone/Zenfone-Max-Pro-M2-ZB630KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/

If you have any recommendations or face any issue, please provide your feedback on Asus forum (Link:

Please read the terms and conditions associated with the beta version before updating your Max Pro series model.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. For further updated information related to updates, please stay tuned with our social media channels or visit our Asus support website. 

Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

View post
I don't normally hate on a company for delaying updates...but this is just too much. There's people who have created stable custom ROMs based on android 10 for max pro m1 and m2. Adding Insult to injury, is the fact that those coders have already started working on android 11 custom ROMs based on the betas and developer previews out there...makes you wonder what kind of engineers does Asus hire, and why is it still paying them because even in the past when you guys have released "stable" updates, they weren't completely free of bugs.
After all, when asus ditched the ZenUi, in favour of this "stock" UI, one of the reasons was ease of updates. Whatever happened? Really disappointing.

Ankesh
Star III
kartikjaggi007

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/87223#Comment_87223

I don't normally hate on a company for delaying updates...but this is just too much. There's people who have created stable custom ROMs based on android 10 for max pro m1 and m2. Adding Insult to injury, is the fact that those coders have already started working on android 11 custom ROMs based on the betas and developer previews out there...makes you wonder what kind of engineers does Asus hire, and why is it still paying them because even in the past when you guys have released "stable" updates, they weren't completely free of bugs.

After all, when asus ditched the ZenUi, in favour of this "stock" UI, one of the reasons was ease of updates. Whatever happened? Really disappointing.

View post
Exactly.

Rameez221
Star III
Still Asus is busy in developing Android 9 stable version.
In the ending month of August Asus may be launch Android 10 stable version

prakash1995behe
Star III
#Boycootasus shame on asus engeeneers