Did you mean: 

When will the update will released of Android 10 to zenfone max pro m1 users

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

17 REPLIES 17

mandaldipayan15
Star III
Ya ya same. It's still not get uprolled. In my family, I have 5 Asus phones. But remember, Asus has only uprolled Android 9 before any Redmi devices!!!! So better let's be patience. And I think your phones are unning on Android 9. Then it's not so much necessary then.

Hey Asus india ..we want one more features that is a screen recorder with internal sound recording in Asus Zenfone max pro m1 Android 10 stable update...
Model
20200608-131407.jpg
Please include screen recorder in new Android 10 stable update

Baidus

Add these features-

1.screen record

2.app lock

3.smart panel

View post
Add this features

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

adi09
Star II
Fuucccccc'ckkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuu asusssss ,.. #youarenothing ,..you cant do anything just remember it ...your company still living in 19th century...fuck youu