This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound delay while recording

__7
Star II
Whenever I try to record pubg gameplay there's a noticeable sound delay which is definitely not headphones delay. And you cant notice that delay in recorded video.
9 REPLIES 9

KartikSaha
Rising Star I
I just tested. Internal audio not working in pubg. There is no game sound in recorded video. @Gustav_ASUS

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@kartiksaha01 Yeah you're correct, just tested some more. Best case scenario you're getting shoddy audio from the microphone picking up the speakers, which is not ideal. (And you're probably using earphones a lot of the time while gaming anyway.) I understand the delay can be frustrating in fast-paced FPS games like Call of Duty, but as I said, it's a limitation and not a bug.
My best advice would be to keep testing around with different third party apps and see if you can find something that works better for you.

__7
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@kartiksaha01 Yeah you're correct, just tested some more. Best case scenario you're getting shoddy audio from the microphone picking up the speakers, which is not ideal. (And you're probably using earphones a lot of the time while gaming anyway.) I understand the delay can be frustrating in fast-paced FPS games like Call of Duty, but as I said, it's a limitation and not a bug.

My best advice would be to keep testing around with different third party apps and see if you can find something that works better for you.

View post
No, it's impossible to find a third party app with internal audio recorder as android itself has restricted the access.

Not applicable
Gustav_ASUS

View post
its only asus rog phone 2 with internal delay in headphones...... others phones does not have any audio delay even 200$ phones can do better. fix the issue instead of bragging about hardware. i tell you to go and check in one plus 6 or oppo f11 pro or even redmi phones, they can record without any realtime sound delay. its upsetting how lazy you are to fix one simple issue

Not applicable
Gustav_ASUS

View post
team up with one plus to fix your software, its really trash phone just because of software, hard ware is beast doesnt mean we can compromise with the software. at least have some respect for your consumers asus. telling consumers to find another solution instead of working on a solution is the most shameful thing asus has done. for real what kind of support are we getting??? "find a new screen recorder if you are having issues with the current one" well done asus. make a new screen recorder and replace the current one in next update. release this recorder fix asap without any excuses please.