This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery overheat warning when charging

mak_mahesh786
Rising Star I
i recently manually updated my asus 6z, and now whenever i plug my charger, after sometimes it shows me that battery is overheating and the charging is stopped temporarily. is anyone facing same problem?
31 REPLIES 31

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
1qqlo4ygviuv.jpg

This issue will be fixed in subsequent firmware updates.

ZT-674dfc00
Star III
i recently manually updated my asus 6z, and now whenever i plug my charger, after sometimes it shows me that battery is overheating and the charging is stopped temporarily. is anyone facing same problem?
Ofcourse, I did face the same problem, now it's just get hot when plugged in, but not stopped charging like earlier, I have faced a lot of issues with this smartphone, it's my first asus smartphone, very bad experience from ASUS product ????.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
How hot is the room you charge the phone in and what are you doing with the phone while charging?

mak_mahesh786
Rising Star I
How hot is the room you charge the phone in and what are you doing with the phone while charging?
phone is idle, nothing going on, just charging with screen off.
and room temperature around 30

I am also facing the exact same issue. I just unboxed my new phone, there was a notification for an update so I did it. Now while charging it's constant beeping so when I checked it said charging stopped because battery is too hot. I wanted to know whether it's my device only or is it a software issue.