cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery draining very fast

Ashy
Star I
Hi Team,

I like to know why my phone's battery is draining so fast... I replaced my screen and updated to android 10.. and now suddenly phone is draining very fat....can any one help....
4 REPLIES 4

burakterzi91
Rising Star I
Ashy

Hi Team,

I like to know why my phone's battery is draining so fast... I replaced my screen and updated to android 10.. and now suddenly phone is draining very fat....can any one help....

Asus officials do not hear our voices. the two biggest problems of this phone ( battery draining very fast Android 10 and multitouch lag )

Ashy
Star I
Then what should we do now.... The phone started laging... Why these people are not listening to us... I will never buy asus again 😔

boboboy0309
Star I
Ashy

Hi Team,

我在更新後也出現了耗電和發熱問題...
觸控也是不理想...

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, when you say that your SOT(Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:
1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern
2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph
3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same
Also share,
Firmware:
Go to setting => About => Software information.