harrish4rao
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB601KL
Firmware Version:WW_Phone-16.2017.2005.082-20200506
Rooted or not:Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I am facing a huge problem with my asus zenfone max pro m1. Yesterday I received a fota update regarding May android security patch and APN. After the update my sim is not working(no signal). I also checked if there is a problem with my sim by using it in other phones and there is no problem with my sim.
After the update I am not able to make calls or even receive(No signal).please help me to resolve the issue.
screenshot-20200605-085537.png
screenshot-20200605-085009-01-2.jpeg
screenshot-20200605-083653.png
screenshot-20200605-083705.png

11 REPLIES 11

pa_balaji
Star I
harrish4rao

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ZB601KL
  2. Firmware Version:WW_Phone-16.2017.2005.082-20200506
  3. Rooted or not:Not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I am facing a huge problem with my asus zenfone max pro m1. Yesterday I received a fota update regarding May android security patch and APN. After the update my sim is not working(no signal). I also checked if there is a problem with my sim by using it in other phones and there is no problem with my sim.

After the update I am not able to make calls or even receive(No signal).please help me to resolve the issue.

screenshot-20200605-085537.png

screenshot-20200605-085009-01-2.jpeg

screenshot-20200605-083653.png

screenshot-20200605-083705.png

Asus Zenfone Max Pro m1 sim problem May android security patch
Hey bro ,pls check the APN settings.

sk302629
Star I
Company jab bhi koi security patch update bhejti hai to bug kyu aati hai , or abhi tak android stable update nahi aayi hai or company stable update ki testing kabtak karegi , other company kitni aasani se update deti hai or koi bug bhi nahi hoti hai

Bharath_BN
Star I
screenshot-20200607-084250.png
After the FOTA update of may security patch I am facing huge battery drainage problem.i have once replaced my battery few months ago and it is a new one but now due to this update I lost the battery back up.such a disgusting approach from Asus we didn't expect it.such poor developers you have.And also A10 update that's also delaying.A11 has came but for us no A10 at all.

Sonu_Mardi
Rising Star I
Its not a software problem. Can be problem in the hardware.
Try resetting your phone.
If it doesnt work, please contact the service centre.
If that also doesnt work just throw the phone in the face of asus.

mikaminimo
Star I
This new update also have problem on my max pro m1...my mobile data cannot turn on...i reset my network setting, clear system cache and i even reset my phone...the problem still the same...now it okay because i downgraded my phone To 0.63 update..