patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

keyurchudasama2
Star III
Suave

Happened the same to me today!

Automatically shutdown and now stuck on Asus Logo....

View post
Go and tweet this with #Boycottasus #recallmaxproM2. Visit nearest Asus service center and before that logged your complaint through Asus online complaint registration. It will help you in dealing with this issue otherwise service center will eat your time. However you'll get the same answer just like to replace your motherboard which will cost you 10,327.47 (INR).

chouhan
Rising Star I
keyurchudasama2010

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/86587#Comment_86587

Go and tweet this with #Boycottasus #recallmaxproM2. Visit nearest Asus service center and before that logged your complaint through Asus online complaint registration. It will help you in dealing with this issue otherwise service center will eat your time. However you'll get the same answer just like to replace your motherboard which will cost you 10,327.47 (INR).

View post
Asus is trying to put it on user instead of accepting that their update 073 crashed many devices and phones are now in unusable condition. Also, it is noticed they are giving different different rates to different different customers for motherboard replacement. Some people received quotation for INR 10,327, INR 9000, INR 6069 as a motherboard replacement cost. This is not an exceptional case that one device crashed, large number of devices crashed which is a proof that there was a bug/glitch in 073 which is responsible for device crash. I don't know why they are not accepting their developers' made a huge mistake that caused crash not only in single device but several devices all of sudden.
I will not put single penny for repair when it is not at all my mistake, those who facing same issue please tweet #recallmaxproM2.

chouhan
Rising Star I
To all Max Pro M2 user facing issue with stuck on Asus logo and not booting up, please get printed copy of quotation from Asus authorized service center with price and written reason for motherboard change. You have right to ask why motherboard replacement is required, what are the reasons of the damage and why many devices crashed after 073 update.

chouhan
Rising Star I
Finally after 2 months of regular e-mails and daily tweets today I received some satisfactory response from Asus HQ regarding Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 stuck on Asus logo by e-mail in written.
Hopefully i will get out of this soon and I wish all the affected handsets are taken care by the Company so that our trust remain in Asus.
Thank you!!

Techie
Star I
Please go on twitter and tag these motherfucker bastards @asusindia @asus @sharmadinesh