This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update

MD
Star II
New update with May security is available for download from asus website people are getting the new update in batches.

17 REPLIES 17

I came to know that, there will be android 10 update for asus zenfone max pro m1 on June 12. Ok I'm happy.
But my doubt is , while we are updating we need to restart our phone ? All of our data will be deleted or all data will be secured and safe?
Is it safe to update Android 10?

Plss I need the answer.

vkk178
Rising Star I
BrunoF20

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/86733#Comment_86733

Not in plans, sadly.

View post
That's too bad . Cheapo phones like Poco F1 added Arcore much after launch date

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
santhoshkalam19

I came to know that, there will be android 10 update for asus zenfone max pro m1 on June 12. Ok I'm happy.

But my doubt is , while we are updating we need to restart our phone ? All of our data will be deleted or all data will be secured and safe?

Is it safe to update Android 10?

Plss I need the answer.

View post
No, official stable ones will bring new system with personal data untouched.
Anyway, a tip that any android user will give is: Full backup before update to avoid losing data + factory reset after for a clean system install to avoid system corruption, bugs, etc.

jaimejrsilao
Star I
MD

New update with May security is available for download from asus website people are getting the new update in batches.

New update
and my version is not included

jaimejrsilao
Star I
BrunoF20

Can take 1-2 weeks to FOTA get to everyone.

--

For those impatient (like me) there's always the manual way, already available:

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZS620KL/UL-Z01R-WW-100.10.107.87-user.zip

Download the above.

Move the archive with Files Manager to the main folder of the internal storage. (Do not unzip it!)

Restart the device.

Accept everything the notification will bring.

Voilá!

--

"Improvement Item:

1.Updated Android security patch to 2020-05-05

2.Fixed lag issue when watching Youtube and sliding down the Quick Setting panel

3.Fixed Google map can't be located issue

4.Removed Twitch live streaming function in Game Genie

5.Fixed an issue when using face detection to show notifications, device will be unlocked at the same time

6.Fixed that PDF files are not correctly classified in File Manager

7.Fixed touch not sensitive at bottom of screen issue when playing game in landscape mode

8.Fixed an UI inconsistency issue between the volume control panel in landscape mode and the sound mode button in the dark theme

9.Adjusted privacy settings for Thailand and Brazil

10.Fixed lag issue when moving left and right fingers during PUBG game (not so fast!)"

View post
not for Zenfone 5 tho😣