Brightness issue

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus 5Z
Firmware Version: .87
Rooted or not: No
Hi,
I am facing this issue since a long time.
The screen appears to be bright even at lower settings (0%). Specially at night when lights are off it creates lot of problems as the screen brightness is not that low as compare to other devices.
I hope it will be fixed soon.
Thank you😊
23 REPLIES 23

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
The screen seems like dim right??? Well it started happening after the android 10 update. Before, the lower part of the notification shade blurred out perfectly. But after the update it is just dimmed. Seems uncalibration of the screen brightness. Also the screen doesn't completly turns of when we double tap the screen while in a call.
Check out this.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/26074/strange-screen-lightup-during-ongoing-call#latest
This is due to this unoptimized screen brightness only.
Peace.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Debasish Sahoo

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Asus 5Z
  2. Firmware Version: .87
  3. Rooted or not: No

Hi,

I am facing this issue since a long time.

The screen appears to be bright even at lower settings (0%). Specially at night when lights are off it creates lot of problems as the screen brightness is not that low as compare to other devices.

I hope it will be fixed soon.

Thank you😊

Brightness issue
Allow me sometime to check if same problem do occur with my 5z 😊

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
adityapruthi2001

The screen seems like dim right??? Well it started happening after the android 10 update. Before, the lower part of the notification shade blurred out perfectly. But after the update it is just dimmed. Seems uncalibration of the screen brightness. Also the screen doesn't completly turns of when we double tap the screen while in a call.

Check out this.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/26074/strange-screen-lightup-during-ongoing-call#latest

This is due to this unoptimized screen brightness only.

Peace.

View post
It should be lowered at 0% brightness and u can check your phone at night when there is completely dark at that time use your phone at 0% brightness and u can see the screen is much brighter at 0%. It should be lowered.