This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immense battery drain!

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Hi, the last couple af days its really a downhill for my device, other than the fact that my camera doesnt flip at all, and i am planning to visit asus sevice center the next days...battery started to drain like crazy too. And i am using the device wayy less in comparison with other days. I fall asleep with 80 and i woke up with 40%. Nothing has changed yet i am in a constant hurry to charge my phone which by the way is charging way slower than it used to!
Anyone else something similar?
Thanks in advance

25 REPLIES 25

alexander_v_zyr
Star II
I have exactly the same issue. Instead of 4-5 days between recharges, I'm suddenly down to less than 2. Phone usage is the same, no new apps were installed. Also phone is less than a month old, so battery is new.

MrHornet
Rising Star I
Can you fully charged the phone (100%) before going to sleep and see what is happening in morning.

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
I am already on it!

yendolau
Star I
Bonjour, j'ai le même problème depuis que j'ai mon téléphone. Et tout d'un coup la batterie ce décharge normalement, par contre je n'ai plus de sonneries. J'essaie d'en mettre une différente aux contacts mais l'application se ferme.

alexander_v_zyr
Star II
I fully charged the phone and kept it charging for an hour after reaching 100%. Then it was just sitting and the battery was quickly draining. Yet according to battery usage no applications were using the battery too much (3 in total, 1-2% each).