adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZENFONE 5Z
Firmware Version: WW-100.10.107.70
Rooted or not: NOT ROOTED
Frequency of Occurrence: 9/10 TIMES
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): SYSTEM UI
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
This issue is happening since the first android 10 roll out.i assumed it would get solved but no luck! I have mentioned this issue in my previous post but due to the removal of old zentalk app I no longer have access to those posts.
I'M experiencing this Strange type of issue Actually the problem is when i am on a call and talking with my earphones plugged in ,and when I lock my device (by double tapping, there is a strange screen lightup during that time. As if the screen has some partial brightness.it annoys and i think since the zenfone 5Z doesn't has a oled display it will be very much battery consuming.
Look at the screen shots attached.
This image is when I'm on a call.
1O5AEOOTA61H.jpg

This image is when the call has been disconnected (normally locked,completely blacked out.)
6JMIH1YISDJG.jpg

Ps. I have aley tried the following :
Cleared cache.
Removing earphones (talking on speaker).
Tried in safe mode.
Reset my settings.
Factory reset.
Downgrade to pie and then upgrade to android 10 (problem is/was not there in pie)
Can someone from the members or the moderators confirm and reply the same. It is a serious bug which needs to be rectified.
Pls asus look into this issue. 🙏🏻🤞🏻
Regards
Peace.

22 REPLIES 22

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Agr ni hai koi problem to sirf 10 sec ki clip bna kr bhejne me jhn sirf call krna hai or 2-3 baar double tap se lock or unlock krne me kya dikaat hai?

Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
adityapruthi2001

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73033#Comment_73033

Does the screen turns off completly when you double tap the screen when turned off?

View post
Yes ir turns off completely.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Chintan Devganiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/86613#Comment_86613

Yes ir turns off completely.

View post
Can you send me video containing the same??