ashish28216
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 5Z
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

15 REPLIES 15

Alwyn
Rising Star I
dyan.ht

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85995#Comment_85995

I already did what you suggest on my zenfone 5 phone which is facing the same problem..

But none of this is work..

I also factory reset my phone but the blur still there..

It happened not just in zenfone 5z, but also in zenfone 5..

After we update, the camera getting blur..

View post
same here!!

Alwyn
Rising Star I
@Victor0_ASUS please check on it, we been facing this for a long time.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Hi all,
Even after given steps problem does not get solved than take your device to nearest service centre for further checkups as it may be hardware issue that is OIS or autofocus motor inside camera module may have been faulty which may be root cause for autofocus problem unfortunately this issue will be solved only by service centre

Alwyn
Rising Star I

amitgarde3

Hi all,

Even after given steps problem does not get solved than take your device to nearest service centre for further checkups as it may be hardware issue that is OIS or autofocus motor inside camera module may have been faulty which may be root cause for autofocus problem unfortunately this issue will be solved only by service centre

View post
Don't get me wrong but you're telling us that we need to pay for what we haven't done? I mean if it's 5 to 10 people that's fine, but there are so many people facing this issues some don't even have a clue to use zentalk to discuss this issue. Please give us some information about the service charges and if so why pay for the things which we didn't do it?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Alwyn

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/86705#Comment_86705

Don't get me wrong but you're telling us that we need to pay for what we haven't done? I mean if it's 5 to 10 people that's fine, but there are so many people facing this issues some don't even have a clue to use zentalk to discuss this issue. Please give us some information about the service charges and if so why pay for the things which we didn't do it?

View post
As per my experience with asus i got same issue with my zenfone 3 a year ago and i can only say that if ur problem is not CID (customer induced damage) than they may replace your module for free as your device should not be damaged anywhere and yes remember to take pictures of your device before taking your device to service centre that would be helpful for you to check ur device when u go for pickup if it is same as it was
Thankyou😊