This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z frequently shutting down

It's been a while my phone is shutting down frequently even after I took it to a service centre. They said the issue has been resolved but it is the same even after I got it back. It suddenly shuts down while playing a game or using any app or even while it is charging. Sometimes it won't even switch on and it takes hours and hours of despair and frustration and it won't even respond to force turn on. Even now it is switched off and I'm writing this from my laptop. So, I request you to replace my phone or refund my money back as this is a brand new phone with no damage at all.
6 REPLIES 6

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
varun.koundinya.10

It's been a while my phone is shutting down frequently even after I took it to a service centre. They said the issue has been resolved but it is the same even after I got it back. It suddenly shuts down while playing a game or using any app or even while it is charging. Sometimes it won't even switch on and it takes hours and hours of despair and frustration and it won't even respond to force turn on. Even now it is switched off and I'm writing this from my laptop. So, I request you to replace my phone or refund my money back as this is a brand new phone with no damage at all.

Did they repair your phone or just factory reset it? You need to take your claims with your service center. I feel confident that they can fix your issue if they get to have another look at your device.

They just factory reset my phone and gave it back.

Bhasky
Rising Star II
varun.koundinya.10

If you haven't messed up your device by changing it's OS or similar operation , and hopefully you have avoided plugging your charger to multiple sockets where it can affect phone's motherbord due to power fluctutation.

Escalate the matter via email, with all the pain you are facing , ask them to replace your device, it all lies in your hand that, how best you can convince them to get your faulty device repaired.

Bhasky

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/29262/asus-6z-frequently-shutting-down

If you haven't messed up your device by changing it's OS or similar operation , and hopefully you have avoided plugging your charger to multiple sockets where it can affect phone's motherbord due to power fluctutation.

Escalate the matter via email, with all the pain you are facing , ask them to replace your device, it all lies in your hand that, how best you can convince them to get your faulty device repaired.

View post
Thank you so much. Can you please tell me how to email them?