This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two times are displayed & wrong time

magaber44
Star I
I have two times displayed. One in the top right corner and another one in the clock. The one in the corner changed today and added one hour. The other on the screen is always delayed one hour than the one on the corner. When I set time manual they keep shifted. This was not before. Egypt tome zone is displayed +3 while it should be +2.
2 REPLIES 2

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
I too noticed yesterday that my top left clock did stop counting for some reason. I was talking via viber call and while the time was about 10:20 the top left clock was showing 09:50... Once i put my viber call on background the clock refreshed.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
magaber44

I have two times displayed. One in the top right corner and another one in the clock. The one in the corner changed today and added one hour. The other on the screen is always delayed one hour than the one on the corner. When I set time manual they keep shifted. This was not before. Egypt tome zone is displayed +3 while it should be +2.

Two times are displayed & wrong time
I need a screenshot to understand your issue. Or even better, a screen recording where you do everything you described above