cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 suggestion & bug

rohankvinodr
Star II
Bugs
Camera : when i open camera on apps like telegram, whatsapp, google duo it was too dark and can't see myself
Mic: when i sent voice message on whatsapp or any other messaging application i can't record clear voice. Sometimes no voice recorded
Speaker : when i connect headphones/earphones sound also comes from main speaker. It was very annoying and when i call someone the voice comes from top speaker and at the same time bottom speaker too
Dark mode : sometimes switching to and switching back have some problem. Lag and grapics problem
Suggestions
Allow to Scheduled Dark mode
Swipe fingure print sensor to scroll down notification bar
Enable android bubbles
Add more suggestions to smart reply
Improve battery life and reduce charging time
Add quick open tab in app drawer
Add speed feedback and suggestions tab
13 REPLIES 13

rohankvinodr
Star II
Y_ASUS can you do anything for me??

RAGNAROK
Star III
Does anyone else have the problem of Google app always running in the background and draining battery??

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
HI ms.actualisers,
For the chrome issue, please disable or uninstall updates from Chrome.
Setting > App&notification > Chrome > Click "Disable"
image.png

Uninstall Chrome from Google Play (Downgrade)
Google Play > Chrome > Click "Uninstall"
image.png

ms_actualisers
Star II
Dear Y_ASUS,
I tried disabling Chrome but to no avail.
On suggestion of Asus helpdesk I did downgrade to Android 9. It seems to have made my phone slightly better as in it is now usable. But certain issues remain: 
1. It still continues to sleep sonetimes even when there is an incoming call. So taking the call is not possible.
2. The screen does not wake up at times on pressing the power button so I have to wait may be a minute or so to access the phone.
3. Some apps on my phone do not work at all - My Vodafone, COVA, DIKSHA etc.

Please convey this feedback to your Android 10 developer team.
And if possible do give an option to revert to Android 8.1 as that was the most stable version of the Android you gave till date