patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

chouhan
Rising Star I
Those who are facing switch on issue in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 after 16.2017.2002.073 updated rolled out by asus with bug please tag asusindia on twitter.

renjith0729
Star III
chouhan

I tried went service center and given phone for service, it is informed by Asus Authorized service center that you have to pay 80% cost of the initial phone cost because this problem is motherboard problem and we have to replace motherboard. They are not ready to accept this is a software bug which caused phone damage and not getting restart. It is already now 2 months i haven't received any satisfactory response from Asus team.

Those who are facing issues with Max Pro M2 booting, please tweet to Asus official twitter handle and point out the issue to public so that everyone knows how cheap product and service Asus is providing.

There is serious bug with Asus android 10 beta update version 073.

View post
No use at all man... I talked with some assholes from there company.. all are motherfuckers

renjith0729
Star III
The service center people are the real basterds who is supporting the motherfucking company people just see any bitch responded in the talk desk....such a worst brand

chouhan
Rising Star I
renjith0729

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85594#Comment_85594

No use at all man... I talked with some assholes from there company.. all are motherfuckers

View post
Yes they are indeed but please report on twitter with tweet and photo of the phone with CSC fastboot mode only working and Phone not booting up.

abcd1234
Star II
chouhan

Those who are facing switch on issue in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 after 16.2017.2002.073 updated rolled out by asus with bug please tag asusindia on twitter.

View post
We already tweet. But not getting satisfied answer.