This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 5z Systen update (security patch)

anirudhsonkambl
Star III
Its been 2 months 24 still asus not released security patch for asus 5z (last patch 5 march) Whats their engineer's doing they can do work from home
even china ended its lockdown 1 month ago
guys be serious with you privacy
no security patchs since 2 months
what asus is doing so many bugs are coming in asus 5z
asus release security patch asap
we dont risk our data
screenshot-20200529-183126628.jpg

53 REPLIES 53

anirudhsonkambl
Star III
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/29292/asus-5z-systen-update-security-patch

Can understand ur curiousity and privacy concerns just want to make it clear that

Last update for 5z was released on 30th march and that makes 1 month nd 28 days till now

Please see screenshot

screenshot-20200529-183529567.jpg

And as per ur concerns 5z is going to receive an update by today anytime its alredy confirmed by mods as this coming update has many bug fixes and improvements it has been tested internally so long and belive me you will be happy with coming update if you are gamer

Start your countdown !! 😜

Your patience is appreciated alot

Thankyou 😊

View post
hey bruu Asus rolled new security patch of may and there not a wifi calling. what is their engineers are doing just 21 mb update and nothing bugs fixed for gamers even they skipped april update "
nothing changed as you said its big update with lots of bug fixes
are you paid worker of asus 😂
Asus is liar and at the end its still liar 😂

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
anirudhsonkamble001

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/84474#Comment_84474

hey bruu Asus rolled new security patch of may and there not a wifi calling. what is their engineers are doing just 21 mb update and nothing bugs fixed for gamers even they skipped april update "

nothing changed as you said its big update with lots of bug fixes

are you paid worker of asus 😂

Asus is liar and at the end its still liar 😂

View post
Lol u can sell your smartphone if you are not satisfied 😅 myself and many other users are happy with latest update .87 we have reported our issues and we got fixes in this update and for ur kind info MB does not decide quality of the update but i dont think after seeing ur comment that you can understand that and also you are the only one who can only keep chattering bla,bla,bla
And i am not just chatter like you i know what asus is doing as i continously have some chit chats with mods so i shared some information to users so that may bring some happiness i wish u should check other threads where i explained few things
People like you are the only reason why community is bad Keep chattering brother 😂
U would have not said that if you would be able to read english properly
Thankyou😊

anirudhsonkambl
Star III
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85972#Comment_85972

Lol u can sell your smartphone if you are not satisfied 😅 myself and many other users are happy with latest update .87 we have reported our issues and we got fixes in this update and for ur kind info MB does not decide quality of the update but i dont think after seeing ur comment that you can understand that and also you are the only one who can only keep chattering bla,bla,bla

And i am not just chatter like you i know what asus is doing as i continously have some chit chats with mods so i shared some information to users so that may bring some happiness i wish u should check other threads where i explained few things

People like you are the only reason why community is bad Keep chattering brother 😂

U would have not said that if you would be able to read english properly

Thankyou😊

View post
aren't we living in india 😭😭😭 where we care most for our swadeshi and you're promoting English
you're content with your device but i got malfunctions in my device in amid lockdown 😭 and its a device we spend money on that not to waste on that 😀
even asus agents dont defend asus like you're defending like they are giving you 2rs per quote 😃
So chill I saw many people got problem in thier devices and service centre charged them without doing anything just checking charges they took
i hope this will not get you 🐸

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
anirudhsonkamble001

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85984#Comment_85984

aren't we living in india 😭😭😭 where we care most for our swadeshi and you're promoting English

you're content with your device but i got malfunctions in my device in amid lockdown 😭 and its a device we spend money on that not to waste on that 😀

even asus agents dont defend asus like you're defending like they are giving you 2rs per quote 😃

So chill I saw many people got problem in thier devices and service centre charged them without doing anything just checking charges they took

i hope this will not get you 🐸

View post
LOL
You forgot that you are on english forum not swadesi or our specific indian forum so i will keep promoting english no doubt
Dont know what you are able to see as a defence i am sharing my user experince and m happy with my 5z nothing looks like defence here
Also problems may occur its an electronic device even someday i will face something and every brand has faults no OEM is 100% perfect which is not understandable by you and also basic is every user has option and trouble shootings to fix device issues weather its by taking service centre or by following few steps its that simple, here every brand follows same path
N i spend my hard earned money on my device as well no one paid me so why will asus give me 2rs like seriously....😅😂

anirudhsonkambl
Star III
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/86074#Comment_86074

LOL

You forgot that you are on english forum not swadesi or our specific indian forum so i will keep promoting english no doubt

Dont know what you are able to see as a defence i am sharing my user experince and m happy with my 5z nothing looks like defence here

Also problems may occur its an electronic device even someday i will face something and every brand has faults no OEM is 100% perfect which is not understandable by you and also basic is every user has option and trouble shootings to fix device issues weather its by taking service centre or by following few steps its that simple, here every brand follows same path

N i spend my hard earned money on my device as well no one paid me so why will asus give me 2rs like seriously....😅😂

View post
you should create your youtube channel and post videos of asus mobile you've used. its very good initiative to promote asus. (2rs paid promo)
If device gets malfunctioned and the owner is not content so there will be 100% criticism.
and OEM is not perfect everyone is agrees but mobile phones are daily drive of life and i repaired my device few months ago and now im facing same problem again
where should complain even they don't respond to dm's
so criticism is my right and if they dont fix it why should i spare them
and giving absolute rumours about blah blah
just bc of modes* have told you
Please don't work for any tech company
just open a youtube channel and you will get more clout 😃