This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headphone jack issue

paras_prana
Star I
The headphone jack of my zenFone 6 /6z stopped working Today. No audio is coming from the earphones when something is played. The one click pause function(of the earphone) is still working but there is no audio. The earphones are fine, I checked them on another device. Help me solve this issue as soon as possible. What might have gone wrong with my phone? How to solve this ?
4 REPLIES 4

sharanknataraja
Star III
This is not a headphones problem its probelm with audio bugs in asus 6,
Go to settings
Sound
Adjust the ringtone volume slider to increase or decrease the slider once the sound of your ringtone came, the audio will play in your headphones

paras_prana
Star I
This did not work. Phone's speakers are also working just fine. I have tried many things still no audio in the earphones. Does this mean the headphone jack is faulty?
Please give some good suggestions!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
paras.prana

The headphone jack of my zenFone 6 /6z stopped working Today. No audio is coming from the earphones when something is played. The one click pause function(of the earphone) is still working but there is no audio. The earphones are fine, I checked them on another device. Help me solve this issue as soon as possible. What might have gone wrong with my phone? How to solve this ?

Headphone jack issue
Please go to your local service center

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
I hope you have done restart... It may be because of audio wizard.. So restart can help