patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

bikiwork247
Star I
On April after receiving the update my phone suddenly switch off . when i get to on the device its stucks on asus logo. yesterday i take it to the service center , after diagnosing it the engineer said it have motherboard issue and cost up to Rs9000. its very disaapointng from a brand like asus that after updating your phone your motherboard crashes.please suggest some ways to it.

chouhan
Rising Star I
bikiwork247

On April after receiving the update my phone suddenly switch off . when i get to on the device its stucks on asus logo. yesterday i take it to the service center , after diagnosing it the engineer said it have motherboard issue and cost up to Rs9000. its very disaapointng from a brand like asus that after updating your phone your motherboard crashes.please suggest some ways to it.

View post
Same here, i am facing same problem, checked with service center they are asking Rs. 9000/- for motherboard replacement, worse product and service by Asus, this issue of getting stuck at Asus logo and not switching on is because of bug in the android 10 version 073, please post your issue on twitter by tagging @Asus India and @sharmadinesh , expose Asus publicly.

taiardtor
Star I
Games you wish were updated.
The actual providers of this on-line store are extremely skilled and they supply the currency as soon as possible right after verifying the amount of money. It offers only two trading approaches for example auction house as well as face to face approach. 

chouhan
Rising Star I
renjith0729

Worst brand and motherfuckers as dealers and owners

View post
Please write on twitter your issue and tag @asusindia @sharmadinesh with hashtag #boycottasus #asusexposed

chouhan
Rising Star I
patssushil

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ZB630KL
  2. Firmware Version:Latest .73
  3. Rooted or not:Not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen

for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen

kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 stuck on asus logo suddenly
Please write on twitter your issue and tag @asusindia @sharmadinesh with hashtag #boycottasus #asusexposed