carbonsteel
Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: 5.1.1.43_190730
Frequency of Occurrence: CONSTANT
Rooted: No
APP Name: Game Genie

Just like other posts in your forum, the Game Genie app does not allow you to log in to Twitch and you get a gray screen. Looks like from reading your forum that people are having problems streaming too. When will this get resolved? Why do the moderators block replies after 30 days fo a post? That stifles customers from giving you feedback. Especially when you don't solve a problem like in post https://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/thread-275467-1-1.html It's crazy that you shell out $$$$ for a device that doesn't have working, advertised features. Have tried this on four of these phones in the past 24 hours and non of them are able to login. Can't be the only one with this issue. What's up ASUS?
12 REPLIES 12

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi all,
About the issue of Twitch could not sign in via Game Genie, ASUS has reported to Twitch proactively, and has hoped to receive the fix from Twitch in the near future.
If you have any demand of using Twitch currently, we suggest you to download it from Play Store. Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your continuous support and patronage.

wawank2993
Star I
Yes,game genie can'not to connected with twitch,please fix it

wawank2993
Star I
lozjo53

AS4PQ1R8O5E6.jpg

8QD6HBI6J6JR.jpg

Hey ASUS!!

I have a problem with Twitch signin using Game genie.

Points to be noted:

1. I can sign in using Twitch app or site.

2. I am able to add my Youtube channel to my game genie but not Twitch.

3. I can sign in but after signing in, it does nothing. I mean it won't add my account to the Game Genie. Instead, after entering the verification code, it just loads a normal home page of Twitch where I get to see the other Twitch streamers and all. Unlike YouTube login, where after I select my Youtube account, it automatically adds my account into the Game Genie.

4. I had the same problem even in Android 10. I downgrade my phone cause many games like Fortnite is not still capable of smooth performance in Android 10. And even in downgrade, it still remains the same problem.

5. I have tried to clear cache as well and still same problem.

6. Happens in every app that I use i.e, gaming or photoshop,etc.

View post