Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Lighting problem in ROG phone 2

KraKen
Rising Star II
There is a problem with Aura Lighting with music enabled
8FLPHLRJSO79.jpg
Sometimes Aura Lighting for music doesn't work properly.
It's automatically get disable
Sometimes it does not worked with earphone connected and sometimes with phone speaker, but still the option with music is enabled.
I have to manually disable and then enable it again, so it starts working.
I hope you are understanding that what I'm writing.
And how to fix this??..
13 REPLIES 13

KraKen
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Could it be that you have made some changes in Audio Wizard? If you did then don't 🙂 AudioWizard steals the audio stream from the system lightning and the only way to get it back is by re-enabling the aura effect in Armoury Crate.

We're working on trying to find a workaround for this

View post
Oh yes
There is bug in audio wizard
It is not about changing sound effect, but everytime i open audio wizard system lighting reset to normal

aanak720
Star I
Downgrading to Android 9 has solved most of my Battery issues , however my aura lighting is no linger working . It shows that the aura lighting is on but i am not able to customise anything and physically the light isnt even switching on. Can someone please help me fix this ?

jumapao28
Star II
Im using rog 2 and Lighting aura in android 10 sucks i cannot choose how the light works in calls and notification its just a default set up .. android 9 was better i can choose what light it will display on calls and notifications. please return old version of it.

KraKen
Rising Star II
jumapao28

Im using rog 2 and Lighting aura in android 10 sucks i cannot choose how the light works in calls and notification its just a default set up .. android 9 was better i can choose what light it will display on calls and notifications. please return old version of it.

View post
There is nothing changed between old and new android.
Everything is same...